We are always looking for talented and ambitious people to join our team. Please check our current openings below - or feel free to submit an open application!
Looking for a “Radical by Nature” Experience? Join Mogu Team.
We are Always looking for great talent to join our team. We hire interns across a variety of disciplines, please check out the following list & specify the discipline in your Message in the application form .
- Marketing & Sales
- Pure Lab
Mogu is a design driven company that offers you an exciting experience in a growing company, working with a unique & innovative technology: MYCELIUM.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and collaborate with multidisciplinary design teams in a flexible organization.
- Very hands-on and practical approach
- Good in English, spoken & written, and sufficient knowledge of Italian
When applying, please make sure to submit the following documents and information:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Portfolio containing relevant works (if applicable)
- Motivation Letter (also including information about discipline, potential role and desired timeframe)
We look forward to receiving your application!
In order to implement an ambitious market strategy, the Company is currently looking for a Sales Manager, with a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience and at least 1 year of experience in the fields of interior design, architecture or furniture.
Reporting to the Management Team, the chosen candidate will be in charge for performing a range of activities, such as:
- Selecting and engaging potential commercial partners in EU (distributors, design and architecture studios, contractors, etc.)
- Preparing, handling and managing commercial offers and contracts with clients
- Taking care of customers'/partners' database
- Monitoring and reporting about sales performance
- Supporting customers' care activities
- Conducting and compiling market analyses, products’ benchmarking and competitors’ assessment
- Identifying the most suitable product positioning
- Supporting activities related to new products launches
- Supporting marketing and advertising campaigns
- Supporting social media marketing
- Be a reference point for all commercial aspects related to products
- Take care of contacts with commercial partners
- Prepare products’ briefings for products’ positioning and for communication;
- Share marketing-related products’ information with the Management team
- Constantly monitor competitors’ activities
- Liaise with other team members about current and new products’ development and production activities
- Support the preparation of catalogues, brochures and price-lists
- Look over products’ performance, identifying and implementing sell-out activities to boost sales in each dedicated channel
Skills and Qualifications
- Educational Background: MA/BA preferably with specialisation in Economics/Marketing.
- Professional Background: minimum 3 years experience in commercial/marketing roles, within the fields of interior design, architecture, or furniture.
- Computer Knowledge: Good skills in relation to use of main Office automation software and market analysis’ tools.
- Communication: Experienced in social media marketing and in strategies related to the use of online channels (social networks, web-news, etc.).
- Team spirit: capacity to work on projects together with colleagues and teams.
- Language Knowledge: Excellent written and spoken English. Other additional languages are of course appreciated.
- Travel availability: 20% required.
- Others: analytical capacities, communication skills, desirable interest and overall resonance for topics related to sustainability and environmental responsibility, creative, committed, propositive, responsible, flexible.
As part of its biofabrication laboratory, Mogu implements pioneering R&D projects to explore innovative solutions based on mycelium and beyond. To support and oversee the execution of such projects Mogu is currently looking for a Project Manager (PM). The PM will work tightly with the research team to plan the experimental activities and manage the relationships with the partners. The PM will also ensure that the projects are constantly aligned with the related workplans and she/he will guide the reporting of the project activities. Also, the PM will have the chance to develop and propose novel project ideas.
The Project Manager will:
- Lead the elaboration of projects' work plans and ensure that the expected outcomes are going to be delivered
- Monitor that the projects are aligned with the work plans
- Continuously adapt the initial work plans to emerging needs and scenarios
- Identify risks or deviations endangering the execution of the work plans and propose remedial action
- Lead the preparation of reporting documents such as deliverables and technical reports, with the support of the technical team
- Manage the relationships with projects' consortia and funding bodies
- Travel for project meetings
- Elaborate and submit novel project proposal
- Contribute to the good working environment
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or Chemical/Material Engineering
- Proven working experience (3+ years) in managing EU funded projects (H2020, LIFE)
- Total comfort and overall fluency in oral and written English
- Capability of planning, designing, and assigning work plans across teams
- Problem solving, flexibility and resilience
- Talent in interpersonal skills
- Openness and Sense of humor
What we offer:
- Stay at the forefront of European innovation
- Operate in an international and dynamic environment and interact with leading business players
- Travel across Europe
- Smart working
- Possibility to propose ideas and make then happen
- Competitive remuneration package, including bonus for achievements