We are always looking for talented and ambitious people to join our team. Please check our current openings below - or feel free to submit an open application!
Looking for a “Radical by Nature” Experience? Join Mogu Team.
We are Always looking for great talent to join our team. We hire interns across a variety of disciplines, please check out the following list & specify the discipline in your Message in the application form .
- Marketing & Sales
- Pure Lab
Mogu is a design driven company that offers you an exciting experience in a growing company, working with a unique & innovative technology: MYCELIUM.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and collaborate with multidisciplinary design teams in a flexible organization.
- Very hands-on and practical approach
- Good in English, spoken & written, and sufficient knowledge of Italian
In order to implement an ambitious market strategy, the Company is currently looking for a Sales Manager, with a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience and at least 1 year of experience in the fields of interior design, architecture or furniture.
Reporting to the Management Team, the chosen candidate will be in charge for performing a range of activities, such as:
- Selecting and engaging potential commercial partners in EU (distributors, design and architecture studios, contractors, etc.)
- Preparing, handling and managing commercial offers and contracts with clients
- Taking care of customers'/partners' database
- Monitoring and reporting about sales performance
- Supporting customers' care activities
- Conducting and compiling market analyses, products’ benchmarking and competitors’ assessment
- Identifying the most suitable product positioning
- Supporting activities related to new products launches
- Supporting marketing and advertising campaigns
- Supporting social media marketing
- Be a reference point for all commercial aspects related to products
- Take care of contacts with commercial partners
- Prepare products’ briefings for products’ positioning and for communication;
- Share marketing-related products’ information with the Management team
- Constantly monitor competitors’ activities
- Liaise with other team members about current and new products’ development and production activities
- Support the preparation of catalogues, brochures and price-lists
- Look over products’ performance, identifying and implementing sell-out activities to boost sales in each dedicated channel
Skills and Qualifications
- Educational Background: MA/BA preferably with specialisation in Economics/Marketing.
- Professional Background: minimum 3 years experience in commercial/marketing roles, within the fields of interior design, architecture, or furniture.
- Computer Knowledge: Good skills in relation to use of main Office automation software and market analysis’ tools.
- Communication: Experienced in social media marketing and in strategies related to the use of online channels (social networks, web-news, etc.).
- Team spirit: capacity to work on projects together with colleagues and teams.
- Language Knowledge: Excellent written and spoken English. Other additional languages are of course appreciated.
- Travel availability: 20% required.
- Others: analytical capacities, communication skills, desirable interest and overall resonance for topics related to sustainability and environmental responsibility, creative, committed, propositive, responsible, flexible.