We are always looking for talented and ambitious people to join our team. Please check our current openings below - or feel free to submit an open application!
Looking for a “Radical by Nature” Experience? Join Mogu Team.
We are Always looking for great talent to join our team. We hire interns across a variety of disciplines, please check out the following list & specify the discipline in your Message in the application form .
- Marketing & Sales
- Pure Lab
Mogu is a design driven company that offers you an exciting experience in a growing company, working with a unique & innovative technology: MYCELIUM.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and collaborate with multidisciplinary design teams in a flexible organization.
- Very hands-on and practical approach
- Good in English, spoken & written, and sufficient knowledge of Italian
In order to implement an ambitious market strategy, the Company is currently looking for a Sales Manager, with a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience and at least 1 year of experience in the fields of interior design, architecture or furniture.
Reporting to the Management Team, the chosen candidate will be in charge for performing a range of activities, such as:
- Selecting and engaging potential commercial partners in EU (distributors, design and architecture studios, contractors, etc.)
- Preparing, handling and managing commercial offers and contracts with clients
- Taking care of customers'/partners' database
- Monitoring and reporting about sales performance
- Supporting customers' care activities
- Conducting and compiling market analyses, products’ benchmarking and competitors’ assessment
- Identifying the most suitable product positioning
- Supporting activities related to new products launches
- Supporting marketing and advertising campaigns
- Supporting social media marketing
- Be a reference point for all commercial aspects related to products
- Take care of contacts with commercial partners
- Prepare products’ briefings for products’ positioning and for communication;
- Share marketing-related products’ information with the Management team
- Constantly monitor competitors’ activities
- Liaise with other team members about current and new products’ development and production activities
- Support the preparation of catalogues, brochures and price-lists
- Look over products’ performance, identifying and implementing sell-out activities to boost sales in each dedicated channel
Skills and Qualifications
- Educational Background: MA/BA preferably with specialisation in Economics/Marketing.
- Professional Background: minimum 3 years experience in commercial/marketing roles, within the fields of interior design, architecture, or furniture.
- Computer Knowledge: Good skills in relation to use of main Office automation software and market analysis’ tools.
- Communication: Experienced in social media marketing and in strategies related to the use of online channels (social networks, web-news, etc.).
- Team spirit: capacity to work on projects together with colleagues and teams.
- Language Knowledge: Excellent written and spoken English. Other additional languages are of course appreciated.
- Travel availability: 20% required.
- Others: analytical capacities, communication skills, desirable interest and overall resonance for topics related to sustainability and environmental responsibility, creative, committed, propositive, responsible, flexible.
In order to further implement an ambitious development plan, the Company is currently looking for an experienced Chemist, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Industry. As you can notice here below, the job description is deliberately provided in Italian language, as in fact excellence in spoken/written Italian is a paramount pre-requisite for such position.
Tipo di posizione: contratto di lavoro a tempo indeterminato
Sede di lavoro: Inarzo (VA)
Esperienza e Requisiti
- Diploma di Perito Chimico o Laurea in Chimica
- Esperienza lavorativa almeno quinquennale (5+) nell'industria
- Solida conoscenza di chimica analitica, chimica strumentale, chimica inorganica
- Esperienza radicata in processi di spalmatura, con particolare enfasi riguardo a sistemi poliuretanici
- Apprezzabile, l'esperienza addizionale riguardo a PVC, accoppiatura e high solids, nonchè l'esperienza diretta su impianto
- Conoscenze e interessi relativi alla formulazione/applicazione di finiture superficiali per materiali a base legno, tessile o cellulosici (vernici, resine naturali, polimeri, cere)
- Preferibile, l'esperienza riguardo a vernici/trattamenti ritardanti di fiamma
- Esperienza nel settore dell’arredamento e/o della pavimentazione
- Autonomia e ottima capacità di utilizzo di apparecchiature da laboratorio e di strumenti di misurazione
- Buona manualità e propensione/interesse a prove empiriche da laboratorio
- Esperienza in Sviluppo Progetti
- Buona conoscenza della lingua inglese (sia parlata, che scritta)
- Ottima conoscenza del pacchetto Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ottima conoscenza dell’uso di posta elettronica e navigazione internet
- Ottima attitudine e capacità relativamente al lavoro di gruppo e al problem solving
- Disponibilità immediata